1. Go to settings> Cellular Data> SIM Applications> SIM Plus and Select My Tools:
2. Wait for the next prompt, select the Data Bundle option and wait for the next prompt:
*If you don’t have the Data Bundle option in My Tools menu, then you still have the older version of the SIM Plus Application. Click here for How to update SIM Plus Application.
3. Select the Data Bundle option of your choice:
FastLink: To select from the list of available FastLink plans. Mobile Plan: To select from the list of available Mobile Internet plans Promo Bundle: To activate MTN Promotional bundle plans Check Plan: To Check you data bundle balance. Reset: To reset your Data Plan, to browse at pay as you go rate (5kobo/KB)
How to get the latest version of SIM Plus
- Go to settings> Cellular Data> SIM Applications> SIM Plus and Select My Tools
- Under My Tools, select Manage wait for the prompt to install, remove or update.
- Select Update and wait for the next prompt.
- Select Data Bundle and the menu will be updated (This process take few minutes)
You can now activate any MTN Data Plan of your choice via the SIm Plus Application.
Once you have been able to successfully subscribe for a data bundle, simple go to back to Cellular Data>APN Settings>and enter the following details:
This entries are very IMPORTANT. Without entering them manually, you will not have access to the internet. See image below for pictorial guide