Worried about entering your personal email while trying to download a software or getting access to a website. Many of us do receive at least 44 unsolicited emails a day and this could be annoying. Worry not because you can now set up a disposable email to use while surfing the net.
Yahoo mail account holders can create a disposable email account which can be used for their day-to-day online surf, shopping, downloading etc. The process is detailed below;
- Sign into your yahoo account
- Click on “Options” at the top left corner of the page
- Click on “Mail Options“
- Click on “Disposable Addresses” on the left pane of your screen
- Click on “Add” to enter a basename (a basename is the first part of your disposable address and is common to all the disposable address you create)
- Pick a basename for example email@example.com
- Now enter a keyword to complete the desired disposable address e.g firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the option to choose a destination folder which could be your inbox or create a new folder where all correspondence with the disposable address is stored
- Choose a sending name i.e. desired name of sender (yea that’s YOU!)
- Save and you are done.
To send emails from this account, you simple need to go to “Compose“> scroll down to choose the disposable address> Enter the content of the message and send to the recipient. While mails can be received by submitting your disposal email and not your mail yahoo account.