Microsoft has finally announced today that Windows 7 users who have not upgraded to Windows 8 can now download a copy of its latest internet browser i.e. Internet Explorer 10 (click on the link to download from Microsoft).
What you need to do?
- Click on the link above i.e. Microsoft
- Choose your preferred language and Windows version
- Click on download and wait for the download process to complete.
- Once the download is complete, run the set up file and just sit back or you can go get a drink (depending on the speed of your internet connection)
- Follow the on-screen instruction and VOILÀ! You’re done.
What Microsoft has to say about the new Internet Explorer 10
- Its fast and fluid
- Perfect for touch
- Safe and Private
- Easy to use