Windows 8 is a platform we detest. Why complicate matters for newbies and oldies?
One of the numerous issues Windows 8 users are facing is the non responsive keyboard after restarting their laptops.
It’s frustrating but you can fix the problem yourself. Simply follow the guide below:
1. Turn off your laptop by holding down the SHIFT button while clicking on SHUT DOWN.
2. Unplug the AC Adapter and then remove the battery.
3. Hold down the Power button for 30 seconds.
4. Re-insert the battery and plug the AC Adapter
5. Tap the ESC button as your laptop boots up to launch start up menu.
6. Select f10 on your laptop to enter the bios menu.
7. Press the corresponding key on the screen to load the defaults
8. Use the arrow keys to choose YES and press f10 to save the settings. Also use the arrow keys again.
Your keyboard should respond like it used to.